Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at The Rogers Company. Our people are our greatest asset. With over 73 years in business and an excellent reputation in face-to-face marketing, we are committed to providing outstanding exhibit design and production as well as strategic trade show and marketing support for our clients. We're committed to providing our clients with excellent products and world-class customer service. We continually search for creative, experienced and motivated professionals to join our team and help contribute to our continued success. Please view our current openings below and contact us if our criteria meet your experience and background.
Job Title: Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for successfully managing the project and routing it through the production process. The Project Manager is the key point person on the project when the project is in production while managing communication to all key point people engaged with the project. As the Project Manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers work closely with Sales and Production to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
Salary: Based on Experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work Flow –Review and evaluate project needs and manage the project through Engineering, Purchasing and Production
2. Quotes / Proposals – Review quotes and proposals with the Estimator as needed
3. Work Orders – Write and distribute post-approval work order addendums concerning all production related information including capturing additional project costs
4.Tracking – Track and update project milestone dates in the master schedule
5. Kick-Off Meeting Management - Drive formal review process with Sales and Production to ensure an efficient project is delivered on-time and on budget
6 .Bill of Materials – Review bill of materials from the Project Engineer that will ultimately be used by the shop and carpenters to work against
7. Construction Management – Oversee construction phase to ensure all aspects of project are effectively executed to meet initial estimate and profitability guidelines
8. Drawings – Review and oversee the creation and delivery of all show floorplans, engineering and set-up drawings.
9. Client Communication – Communicate directly with clients on job related needs or critical information flow as required
10. Post Show Profitability Analysis – Perform post show analysis on project that will drive profitability analysis, correction of errors, etc.
11. Travel – Occasional travel to show site for supervision as well as field measure for permanent installs as required
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
1. Associates degree or above preferred but not necessary
2. 2+ Years Project Management Experience
3. Carpentry/Cabinet/Exhibit Background
4. 2 years 3D AutoCAD
5. Microsoft Office
6. Outstanding organizational skills
Please submitt resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org