The Rogers Company is looking forward to helping Plastics World Expo NA exhibitors get more out of their trade show booths.
Our turnkey Rental Exhibit Program bundles all your favorite features into ready-made, customizable kits that get you back in the trade show game while preserving your pocketbook. These rentals are:
- Scalable – With rentals, you can mix-and-match booth properties to fit your space perfectly.
- Customizable – There’s no need to sacrifice your brand image. Rentals are custom designed with your logos, graphics, and messaging.
- Fully Equipped – From backwalls to counters, shelving, showcases, A/V and in-booth storage, rentals have it all.
- Cost Effective – Most rental properties are lightweight and self-contained, making them easier to ship, set-up and teardown. There are no storage costs. And depending on your needs, the cost to rent a booth may be lower than your capital expenditure threshold.
- PPE Ready – Personal protective equipment, such as plexiglass barriers, are also available in select rental packages.
Plus, our Cleveland facility will save you money on freight and help you avoid the advance warehouse!
Ultimate Insider’s Guide to Trade Show Planning
for insights, ideas, and tips to save money and make your trade show successful!
Get A Quote
Hi. I’m Craig Dubois. I’m an Account Executive at Rogers and I'm here to support your trade show needs at Plastics World Expo 2021. If there’s anything I can do to help you prepare for the show, please get in touch.
I’ve managed dozens of shows at the Huntington Convention Center in Cleveland. The Rogers team and I will be onsite to help clients supervise labor and resolve any issues that may arise. And as a local, I’m just a short drive away from getting you anything you need for the show.
Hope to hear from you soon!